Roy, Matt, & Rob talk about replayabilty in board games! they also take a look at Cthulhu Wars, Time stories Expedition Endurance, & Arkham horror LCG!
- Crossfire from Plaid Hat Games
- GKR: Heavy Hitters
- Bayou Bash from Wyrd games
- Patron Hang Out coming soon!
- Patron Hot Sauce Video coming soon!
What we have been playing!
- (Roy) Cthulhu Wars
- (Rob) T.I.M.E Stories: Expedition Endurance
- (Matt) Arkham Horror LCG
- What are a few games they have a ton of replayability?
- Mansions of Madness
- Dead of Winter
- Spector Ops
- Betrayal at House on the Hill
- Is there a specific mechanic that makes a game replayable that you really enjoy?
- Modular Board
- Variable Player Powers
- And others
- What is your favorite game with a ton of replayability?
- (Rob) Mansions of Madness
- (Roy) Marvel Legendary
- (Matt) Junk Art & Deception: Murder in Hong Kong
- Other games mentioned during the show:
Thank you so much to our amazing patrons!!
- Patrons of the Week
- Johan Ahlberg
- Brandon Pleshek
- Crystal Pisano
Follow Epic Gaming Night