Ep. 169: Cmon with Sean Jacquemain
Tell us a little bit about yourself And how you got in to gaming?
- Tell us a little bit about what all you do at Cmon?
- New games coming from Cmon!
- Starcadia quest!
- Victorian Masterminds!
- Wacky Races
- Munchkin Dungeon
- Project Elite
- Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures
- What is Cmon doing to support tournaments and organize play with their miniatures and lifestyle games?
- Cmon has some of the biggest kickstarters in the industry how do they decide which games go on kickstarter and when games go straight to distribution?
- What would you say Cmon’s Philosophy is about publishing games?
- Cmon has some of the Best production quality in the industry how important would you say visual appeal and quality components is in a board game?
- Cmon has definitely grown to be one of the biggest publishers in the industry! What’s different about working with such a big publisher?
- Is there anything more new or upcoming we should keep our eyes on from Cmon?
- What is your personal all time favorite tabletop game?
- 7 Wonders with the Leaders Expansion
Thanks so much Sean for coming on the podcast!
Where can people find you if they want to reach out or learn more about Cmon?
Thanks so much to all of our amazing patrons!
Follow Epic Gaming Night